Monday 10 December 2012

Happy Holodays Duo

Pretty & Polished Happy Holodays duo consists of two polishes from her holiday line. Ruby and Holodays glitter topper. They were definitely meant to go together!

Ruby applied easily in two coats. I find this colour actually leans a bit more berry in person. Its so shiny! Photos are with no top coat. Please excuse that I didn't do any clean-up. I was doing a swatch fest and couldn't be bothered. I know, sacrilege. On to the pics...




The glitter topper is a mix of holo red and green hexes in a clear base. No problems with application. Everything laid smoothly on the nail.



Don't these look fantastic together. Very festive!

Pretty & Polished can be purchased HERE in Chelsea's new shop. Or if you prefer Etsy her shop there is currently still open ETSY

*these polishes were purchased by myself and all opinions are my own*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers!