Wednesday 16 January 2013

Aphrodite Lacquers Catfight

Catfight is part of Aphrodite Lacquers "Friday Night Glitter Bombs" collection! You know it caught my eye when glitter bomb is in the title! Aphrodite Lacquers has an Etsy store. You can also follow on Facebook for  updates. The store currently is open!

Catfight is a sheer red polish with pink/purple shimmer. Various red, white, and black glitter. Yeah for square glitter:)  Photos are 2 coats over black. No top coat used, but I do recommend it. Applied easily and all glitters laid flat to the nail. Click photos to enlarge. You'll really notice the shimmer!





Thank you everyone for visiting my blog! I hope you enjoy it. I'll be doing indie polishes for all of January.

*polish purchased by me, all opinions are my own*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers!