Monday 21 January 2013

Day 1 pre-spring challenge yellow

Hi everyone,

I have decided to take part in a 14 day nail art challenge. I ask for your forgiveness in advance as my art skills are seriously lacking. The challenge is being hosted by http://mommylovesnailpolish.com/. Check out her blog for all the details.

Day 1 is yellow. Yellow is not my colour, therefore I don't own a lot of it. As a pale yellow looks best on me I went with Smitten Polish Pink Lemonade. This is a pale yellow creme base with magenta glitters. Photos are 3 coats with no undies.




To follow the challenge like (mommy loves) nail polish on facebook.
For info on Smitten Polish check out  facebook.

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you. I hope I linked everything properly.

      Delete
  2. Smitten Polish Pink Lemonade is very pretty!! I need to get this! =)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers!