Thursday 24 January 2013

Dollish Polish Toxic Avenger

Dollish Polish Toxic Avenger. Need I say more! Multichrome linear holo. I think all us polish fiends know this one. I was lucky to get a mini bottle of this as a "mystery" polish listing during one of Dolly's restocks. I've only worn it twice, because I don't ever want to run out. I'll skip a description and get down to the photos. 2 coats with Cult Nails wicked fast top coat.

natural light




indoor with flash



You can find Dollish Polish HERE and I recommend following on FACEBOOK for updates on restocks and new polishes. I have no idea when or if Toxic Avenger will be available.


1 comment:

  1. Oh goodness, I wish you hadn't of swatched this. It's so gorgeous and it's not available?! Noooo!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers!