Wednesday 9 January 2013

HARE Polish spring/summer

Good day everyone! I hope you have been enjoying my month of indies so far. Hare Polish is featured today. I have 1 polish from the spring collection, Twilight Savings, and 2 from the summer collection. Dog Day Dream and Midsummers Midnight.

Twilight Savings is a lightly purple tinted base with square silver glitter and micro purple shimmer. Photos are 3 coats with no undies. I would recommend a base colour. Have I mentioned how much I love squares.




Dog Day Dream has a red shimmery base with purple, orange and pink glitter. Various sizes and shapes. Photos are 2 coats. No undies. Applied like a dream! I recommend a good top coat with this one. Slightly bumpy because of all the glitter.




Midsummers Midnight is a black jelly based polish. Fuschia, green, blue and purple glitters. Squares and circles in micro and small size. 3 coats, no undies. No problems with application.




HARE Polish can be purchased on etsy. For updates on sales, make sure you follow Hare on facebook. Thanks for joining me today. I hope you liked the post.

*all opinions are my own*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers!