Tuesday 1 January 2013

Indie month begins with January Morning!

Happy New Year!

I figured that starting off my indie polish month with a polish named January Morning is completely appropriate. And it's pretty, so how can you go wrong!
Pam @ Girly Bits made this polish as a tribute to her father. You can read all about it on her blog. It is part of the Calendar Girls 2012 collection. Girly Bits polishes can be purchased here. The shop is currently closed until Jan. 4.

I chose to layer this over Essie Absolutely Shore. The thing I love most about this polish is that you can wear it over any colour and it would look fabulous!




All photos are just one coat of January Morning! Don't you just love the subtle shimmer. I do :) Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the polish world. I'll be doing indie polishes all month so make sure you check it out!

1 comment:

I love to hear from my readers!