Tuesday 8 January 2013

Indie month continues with Candy Lacquer

So, today I have 2 polishes from Candy Lacquer, Rarity and Frozen Treats. I'm ashamed to admit that these have been untried for too long. It's a bad habit I have developed.

Rarity its a clear based glitter with icy blue diamonds, various size and shapes of white and purple squares and hexes. Photos are 1-2 coats over Lime Crime Lavendairy. Base is a bit thick, but still manageable.




Frozen Treats is also a clear based glitter topper. Same formula, thick but workable. Various size white glitters with yellow, green, red, blue, purple and pink glitters. I may have missed a colour or two. Although there is lots of varying colours, they don't compete with each other. Photos shown are 1 to 2 coats over Lime Crime Crema De Limon.




Candy Lacquer is currently on vacation until January 10th. You can find the store here. Candy Lacquer is also on facebook.
Thanks again for checking out my blog. Hope you enjoyed todays post.

*All opinions are my own*

1 comment:

  1. I have been dying to try Frozen Treats... it looks stunning over Crema de Limon. I love the combo of the white matte glitter and the colored glitter in both shades. Awesome :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers!