Saturday 19 January 2013

Jindie Nails Burrrberry and Santa Claws

The indies continue with some more polish from newcomer Jindie Nails. I featured one of her Christmas polishes, Grinch here. I have 2 more for today.

Burrrberry is a white crelly base with various "berry" coloured glitter. Some appear to be holographic. Applied like a dream. I only needed 2 coats for the photos! Glitter laid flat on the nail, and I didn't have to do any dabbing for coverage. This is part of the Winter Chic collection.




Santa Claws is a clear based topper with square matte glitter in red, white, black, and green. Photos are 1 1/2 coats over Sephora by OPI Mr. Right Now.





Jen currently has her store closed while she catches up with orders, but you can find it here and sign up for notifications. There is also a facebook page that is updated regularly with shop openings and new polish pics, etc. Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed today's post.

*All opinions are my own. I purchased these myself*

3 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! You can also find them at llarowe(dot)com ;) I'm surprised how much I like the square glitter in Santa Claws!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I currently have a thing for square glitter. Thanks for the Llarowe shop. I forget if that isn't where I bought it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! I love it! Mei Mei's Signatures also has stock of my polish as well :)! xo

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers!