Monday 21 January 2013

KBShimmer Witch Way and No Whine Left

Some purple on the plate today.

No Whine Left is a burgundy crelly base with fuchsia, blue, and purple hexes in different sizes. Photos are 3 coats, no undies. I do recommend a good top coat with this as the glitters do get a bit chunky on the nail.




Witch Way is a deep purple with tons of holographic glitter. Photos show 3 coats, no undies. I did have to dab in a few places to cover some lighter spots, but nothing major. Again I recommend a thick top coat to smooth out the glitter.



KBShimmer polishes can be purchased from their site if you live is the U.S. If you are international you can buy them from Harlow & Co.

*polishes purchase by me and all opinions are my own*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers!