Friday 4 January 2013

Smitten Polish - Adeste Fidelis


Continuing my month of indie polishes with some Smitten Polish. I have to say that I have about 6 Smitten polishes and I love them all. Will definitely be looking forward to new polishes that Noelie puts out this year.
Today I decided on Adeste Fidelis. This is a white jelly base polish with rose, pale green, and copper glitters. So pretty. And even though this is part of the holiday collection it can be worn year round. It is also very springy themed to me. Photos are shown with 3 coats. No undies. Needs a good top coat to help smooth out. It isn't horribly chunky, but I really hate rough nails. On to the pics...




Smitten Polish can be purchased on etsy here.

Hope you enjoyed todays post. Polish was purchased by me and all opinions are my own.

1 comment:

  1. The glitters looks really chunky! Did you find them hard to apply?

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers!