Tuesday 22 January 2013

Smitten Polish - Fire and Blood, Merry and Bright

Welcome fellow polish junkies. I have some more Smitten Polish to show off today. I do love them so!

Merry and Bright is a muted berry jelly base packed with copper and gold glitters. Based on Victorian era Christmas cards. Although this was part of the holiday collection it is still available. It can also be worn at anytime. It's fabulous. Photos are 3 thin coats. Use a thick top coat. The glitters are a bit chunky on the nail.





Fire and Blood Game of Thrones, say no more! A red jelly base that is easy to work with. Scattered with red, gold, and orange holographic glitters. Believe it or not, photos show 2 coats on its own. No undies.




Smitten Polish can be bought through Etsy or through Llarowe. Forgive me if there are other stores that carry this. These are all I know of. Follow Noelie's Smitten Polish page on facebook for updates and previews.

*all opinions are my own*

1 comment:

I love to hear from my readers!