Saturday 16 February 2013

Gloss n Sparkle polish!

These are my very first Gloss n Sparkle's that I recently purchased from Llarowe. They retail for $13.00 a bottle. I'll be showing you Frazzle Berry, Edge of The World and Decadence!
All photos are 2 coats, no undies. I would suggest that a 3rd coat is needed to completely get rid of VNL. To the naked eye, 2 coats is fine, but once in bright light you notice that they aren't quite fully opaque. All three polishes had a great formula. No issues with application at all.

Frazzle Berry is a raspberry jelly base polish with cranberry, dark green, and red hexes with silver shards.


Edge of the World is a dark teal green jelly with blue, green, and micro holographic glitters.




Decadence a red hued purple jelly base packed with silver micro glitters and blue micro flakes. Really impressive in the sun!




I have 3 more Gloss n Sparkles to try. I can't wait, I really loved these three. Again, I purchased these at Llarowe. For more details on the brand and where else you can purchase please visit their website.

*all opinions are my own*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers!