Thursday 21 March 2013

Aphrodite Lacquers Romes and Jules

I have two polishes from the Aphrodite Lacquers Romes and Jules collection for you.

SUCH SWEET SORROW is a bright pink jelly base with a mix of purple, red, and pink glitter in various sizes and shapes. Also micro holographic glitter. The larger square glitter was hard to get out of the bottle. Photos are 2 coats of Such Sweet Sorrow over Maybelline Color Show Mesmerizing Magenta.




VIOLENT DELIGHTS is a white base crelly with micro holographic scattered throughout. Contains various size and shape glitter in white, pink, purple and red. I used a coat of white to get this started followed by 2 coats of Violent Delights. Has a bit of a chunky appearance. I think this is from some of the white glitter being stuck together.




Aphrodite Lacquer can be purchased from Etsy. Also, follow along on Facebook for any updates.

*polish purchased by me and all opinions are my own*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers!