Wednesday 20 March 2013

Chilling With Mike & Ike

Happy first day of spring! Of course it's raining here. Ugh :(

On to happy spring polish, shall we...

Dollish Polish Chilling With Mike & Ike is a milky green crelly with red, yellow, orange and green hexagons, along with larger white hexes and black squares. I found the black squares to be a bit elusive. I ended up with one on my nails. Photos shown are 3 coats with no undies. Applied nicely. The glitter isn't too hungry. This polish is from the new Candy Series.






Dollish Polish can be purchased at their store HERE. Currently you can also purchase from Llarowe HERE. Please note that Llarowe only carries select shades.

Thanks for stopping by!

*polish purchased by me and all opinions are my own*

1 comment:

  1. SO CUTE!!! My dad LOVES Mike and Ike candies. This polish is so cool. I need to get it and wear it for him.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers!