Tuesday 19 March 2013

KBShimmer Get Clover It

Happy Tuesday!

Today I have KBShimmer Get Clover It for you. This is from the spring collection and is available at their store if you live in the US, or at Harlow & Co if you are international.

GET CLOVER IT is an emerald green jelly shimmer base. Contains circle glitter in gold, green, and aqua. Photos shown are 3 coats with no undies. I still had some vnl, so I would layer it next time. If your nails are shorter you may not have this issue. Applied easily and wasn't top coat hungry.



click to enlarge

On a side note, I would like to state that I love the new labels. All dark polish now has white lettering. So much easier to read then the black that they used to have. Lighter coloured polish still has the black lettering.
Thanks for stopping by today!

*all opinions are my own. polish purchased by me*

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this polish!! I need to hurry up and get it. Such a pretty polish.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers!