Saturday 23 March 2013

The Polish Bar Butterfly Kisses swatch and review

This is my first polish from The Polish Bar! I love discovering new brands!

The Polish Bar store can be found here. Shipping is currently only available in the United States and Canada. As I write this Butterfly Kisses is in stock.

BUTTERFLY KISSES is a clear base glitter topper with lilac, blue, white, and holographic glitter in square and hexagon. Also some silver butterflies. Photos shown are 2 coats of Butterfly Kisses over Essie Play Date. The base used in this is thick, so be careful when applying. A good top coat is needed to smooth it out.




Make sure to follow the Polish Bar on facebook for information on re-stocks and new releases.

*polish purchased by me and all opinions are my own*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers!