Thursday 11 April 2013

Priapism by Wicked Polish

Very excited to be showing off Wicked Polish today.  This is my first time trying this brand, and it was a hell of a start.  Freaking love this polish!

 I purchased this through Harlow & Co.  They are also available through  the Wicked Polish site if you live in the states.

PRIAPISM is from the Pestilence Collection. This polish is a blurple jelly with a pink duochrome and some light blue shifting glitter thrown in. Sorry, this is the best I can do. Quite difficult to describe accurately. I'll let the pictures do the talking, and you'll have to decide for yourself.  For a jelly, the base is on the thicker side. It applied like a dream!  I suggest layering this, but I did include pictures of it on its own. I have 1 coat of Priapism layered over OPI Dating A Royal. No top coat used.

Outdoors in sun.



Outdoors in shade.


Priapism no undies. 4 coats.



Hope you enjoyed today's post. I have more Wicked Polish to share in the future. I can't wait to try them. Have a great day, everyone!

*polish purchased by me, and all opinions are my own*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers!