Wednesday 10 April 2013

Zoya Vespa

Zoya Vespa from the PixieDust collection. As I am sure you all know, these are Zoya's texture polishes. Zoya states that you don't need a base coat, but I always use one with these anyway.  I don't think it effects anything.  And of course to maintain the matteness and sparkle at the same time, you aren't supposed to use top coat.  Of course, this does leave your nails feeling gritty, and I do understand why some people don't like it.  Personally I find myself constantly rubbing a nail!   Photos are 3 coats of Vespa.

No top coat. 


 With top coat.


I feel top coat changes the look quite a bit.  With Vespa I prefer it without top coat.  What do you think?

As I am in Canada, the only place I have been able to find Zoya is online at Nail Polish Canada.  In the United States I know you can get it directly from the Zoya website.  Worldwide, I am honestly not sure. Sorry about that.  Let me know where you get it from!
Thoughts on texture polishes?  I would love to hear from you. Cheers!

*Polish purchased by me and all opinions are my own*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers!