Tuesday 14 May 2013

Scofflaw Nail Varnish Wee Beasties

Scofflaw Nail Varnish is a big 3 free indie polish. This is the first polish from this brand that I have tried. I'll definitely be going back for more! For more information on the brand I suggest you follow on Facebook. Their page seems to have the most current information. I purchased this polish from Llarowe.

WEE BEASTIES is an army green based glitter polish with copper shimmer. Filled with various size copper, pink and brown hexagons. This applied like a dream. I used two medium coats and had full coverage. Smoothed out completely with one coat of Seche Vite. This polish dries a bit matte. I included one pic of this. I actually really liked the matteness. The rest of the pictures are with top coat.

no top coat

with top coat



Loved this polish and glitter combo. All my favourites in one bottle! I have one more polish that I bought at the same time, so keep your eyes out for that.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed.

*polish purchased by me and all opinions are my own*

3 comments:

  1. Really cool color and glitter combo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics! I was looking at this polish myself...the name is perfect. It's so...reptilian? Halloween-ish? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that color! I need to get this one!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers!