Saturday 13 July 2013

Dance Legend No 9 Sand!Which? and No 12 White Noise

Today I am showing you two Dance Legend polishes from the Sahara Crystal line. The line is textured polish.

Sand!Which? is a pink glitter with silver shimmer. Full coverage in two coats. Formula was on the thicker side but had no issues applying it. Average drying time. Also, it dries shiny on its own. Photos below show pics with and without top coat. I can't decide which I like better. Overall, I was very happy with this polish.

no top coat
sandwhich no 9
 no top coat
sandwhich no 9
 no top coat
no 9
 with top coat
dance legend
 with top coat
dance legend

Next up is White Noise. Although this is from the same line, it is completely different. It has a matte white creme base with small black and silver glitter. Again, the formula was on the thicker side, but this was much harder to apply nicely. I used two coats and then dabbed a third to cover some areas. You will also notice in the pictures that it does hang over the end of the nail. I didn't file this down as I was just doing some swatching of it. This also had a longer drying time. It kind of makes me think that it looks like painting your nails in white out and then sprinkling some pepper on them. Photos below show with and without topcoat. Overall, not a fan. Disappointed as I was quite excited to get this one.

no top coat
dance legend white noise
 no top coat
dance legend white noise
 no top coat
dance legend white noise
 with top coat
dance legend white noise
 with top coat
dance legend white noise

These polishes were purchased from Llarowe. As I write this Sand!Which? is in stock and White Noise is sold out. I would sign up for their newsletter to learn about restocks. Thanks for stopping by today, and as always I would love to hear you thoughts! Dance Legend is new to me, but I have a few more that I purchased at the same time to show you guys. Stay tuned!

*polish purchased by me and all opinions are my own*

1 comment:

I love to hear from my readers!