Wednesday 3 July 2013

Sweetcheeks Polish Jetta swatch and review

Hello everyone! Today I have Sweetcheeks Polish Jetta from the Jem and the Holograms collection to show you.

Jetta is a clear base glitter topper with mainly black micro bar glitter and white and iridescent small hexagon glitter. The colours are based on her hair, saxophone, and her polka dot outfit!  Because of the small size of the bar glitter, I had no issues with any sticking up. No picking off either, which I always seem to do with the larger ones! Photos show one coat of Jetta over China Glaze Make Some Noise. Great coverage in one coat. Perfectly smooth with top coat.

sweetcheeks polish jetta

sweetcheeks polish jetta

sweetcheeks polish jetta
 sorry, this was me being a dork!
sweetcheeks polish jetta

sweetcheeks polish jetta

This is the perfect polish to wear over a bright colour! Any bright colour. The Sweetcheeks Polish store can be found HERE. You can also follow on FACEBOOK for any updates. I also need to mention that I got to meet Steph (the creator) in person! Great person to go along with a great product! I hope you all check out her other polishes that she has available. As always, thanks for stopping by!

*polish provided for an honest review*

1 comment:

  1. Pretty glitter! Agree that it would look great over anything :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers!