Tuesday 20 August 2013

butter LONDON waterfall manicure

Today I am featuring my first waterfall manicure. Turned out that this was very simple and I was mostly pleased with how it turned out. Not all the colours I chose stood out enough, but hey, you never know till you try! Learn and move on. All polish used is butter LONDON.

Base is Muggins
Stripes are No More Waity, Katie - Pearly Queen - Kerfuffle - Sloane Ranger.





And there you have it! Have you tried this technique yet? It was quite fun and the colour combos are endless! Thanks for stopping by today.

5 comments:

  1. This is nice! I need to try the waterfall manicure :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kerfuffle :D I adore that name, lol. This is super cute and I love how nice the colors play together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its! beautiful!!!! for your first! try on a waterfall nail design. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers!