Thursday 29 August 2013

Julep Matte Suede Collection

Today I have the entire Julep Matte Suede collection that was released in November 2012. As all the formulas were consistent I'll just give you the rundown now for all of them. Each polish shown is three coats with no top coat. They applied easily. Dried very quickly. I recommend a good coverage base coat because they did tend to highlight all my nail flaws. Please note that I only swatched these, so I can't comment on wear time or staining. Colour descriptions are from the Julep site.

NORA - silver aubergine




AMBER - golden bronze




BRIT - graphite silver




HAILEE - khaki green




MINKA - copper red




Do you have a favourite from this collection. Mine would have to be Hailee. I'm a sucker for green! If you are interested in becoming a Julep Maven you can sign up HERE. Better deals if you are a maven. And the suede's are currently in stock!

Thanks for stopping in to visit!

2 comments:

  1. I got two from a blog sale recently. Have yet to try it but I'm excited to since it would be my first suede polishes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice. I have a couple OPI's too. I really like suede finishes.

      Delete

I love to hear from my readers!