Wednesday 28 August 2013

Sation Delete Your Junk Male

Delete Your Junk Male is described by Sation as an electric cerise red. I would say that that's pretty dang close! There is also some shimmer in it, but it gets lost in translation. In the right lighting you can catch flashes of it, but that's it. Too bad. It may have something to do with it being a jelly. Maybe all the coats you need to use hide it. I needed 4 coats for opacity. This polish is from the Miss Antoinette collection. Photos are with top coat. And I have to add that I found dry time to be a bit longer then usual. Again, could be the 4 coats.

sation

delete your junk male

sation

Overall I really liked this. It was nice and squishy and bright! For more information on Sation please visit their website.

*polish purchased by me and all opinions are my own*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers!