Thursday 19 September 2013

Emily De Molly A Certain Shade Of Green

Today I have swatches of Emily de Molly A Certain Shade of Green. Forgive my lack of clean up, I had run out of time to get my pics done.

A Certain Shade of Green is a turquoise green with hints of blue jelly base. Very hard to describe the colour of this! Contains silver, lavender and pale green glitters. Just the right amount of glitter in this to make it all blend nicely. I used two coats, but could probably have done with one more. Applied easily and dried smooth.

emily de molly

a certain shade of green

a certain shade of green

a certain shade of green

Emily de Molly polishes are 3 free and made in Australia. For more information and where to purchase, please visit their site. Thanks for stopping by!

*polish purchased by me and all opinions are my own*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers!