Thursday 12 September 2013

Julie G swatches

I have two Julie G polishes for you today. Umbrella Drink and Butterflies & Rosebuds.

Formula wise these two polishes are identical so I'll just give you the rundown for both. Perfect application, only two coats needed for full coverage. Self leveled on its own. No pulling or dragging to report. All photos are two coats with top coat.

Umbrella Drink is a sorbet orange with golden shimmer. Happy to announce that the shimmer does not get lost in translation.
indirect sunlight
julie g
 indirect sunlight
Umbrella Drink
 shade
Julie G
 shade
Umbrella Drink

Butterflies & Rosebuds is a plum/fuchsia shimmer. The shimmer stands out so much in this that it almost broke the camera. You'll see what I mean. It looks like I have added some sort of effect to the pics, but I haven't. Sorry.
indirect sunlight
Julie G
 indirect sunlight
julie g
 shade
Butterflies & Rosebuds
 shade
Julie G

These are my first two Julie G polishes. I bought them at my first ever trip to a Rite-Aid. Weird I know, but as I am Canadian we don't have that chain. Very happy with these! I'll definitely try to get more the next time I cross the border!
Thanks for stopping in everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers!