Friday 27 September 2013

The Brave from Pop Culture Cosmetics

Pop Culture Cosmetics The Brave is from The Factions collection. Based on the Divergent book series. I love these books! My daughter got me hooked. The final book comes out Oct. 22 and I'll be at the store when it opens to get it!

The Brave is based on the Dauntless faction. It is a black jelly with silver and iridescent glitter in many shapes and sizes. There are also some larger black circles. Hard to see in the pictures because they blend with the base colour. Photos are three coats of The Brave. No vnl to report. You could also layer this over black. Very smooth considering all the glitter in this. I was pleasently surprised.

Pop Culture Cosmetics

Pop Culture Cosmetics

The Brave

Pop Culture Cosmetics

The Brave

Pop Culture Cosmetics can be purchased HERE if you are in the U.S. or international can purchase from Etsy HERE. Polish is available in full and mini size. Thanks for having a look! And don't forget to check out the books if you haven't read them yet.

*polish purchased by me and all opinions are my own*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers!