Thursday 3 October 2013

Above The Curve Watermelon

Watermelon is from a collection inspired by Jolly Rancher's! Yum. And a bigger bonus, this polish is currently available and on sale for $6.00.

Love this polish, but I do have to say that it isn't quite as described. The official description states that this is a red jelly. Mine is much more of a hot pink then the photos on their website. This doesn't bother me though because I love it the way it is! This also has a holo effect. Very pretty. Like any jelly, you do need to build up your coats. I have used three coats plus top coat in the photos.

watermelon

above the curve

above the curve

watermelon

Above The Curve is available to buy HERE. And if your aren't aware, they donate a portion of proceeds every month to various charities.
Thanks for having a peek at today's post!

*polish purchased by me and all opinions are my own*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers!