Monday 7 October 2013

Dollish Polish Deadly Nightshade

Breaking out some of last years Halloween polishes. This was part of Dollish Polish's This Is Halloween collection from 2012. Yes, this is based on the movie The Nightmare Before Christmas!

Deadly Nightshade is a purple tinted base with pink shimmer, black matte glitter, and metallic aqua and purple glitter. This can be worn on its own, which I have done in the past, but I prefer this over a dark colour. Over something dark, it really shows off the pink shimmer in this. It also seems to have more depth when worn as a topper. Just my opinion! I have one coat layered over China Glaze Black Diamond which is a dark gunmetal shade.

Dollish Polish

Dollish Polish

Dollish Polish

Deadly Nightshade

Dollish Polish is available to purchase HERE. This polish, plus the rest of last year's collection will be re-releasing. For updates visit Dolly's Facebook page. She also has a new Halloween collection for this year that just became available.

Here is a quick shot of Black Diamond for those interested.

China Glaze

Thanks for the visit.
*polish purchased by me and all opinions are my own*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers!