Monday 28 October 2013

Dollish Polish Halloween 2013

I'll Swallow Your Soul is based on the movie The Evil Dead. This is a black crelly with gold and orange flakies and shards. Everything blends really nicely together. Dries to a satin finish. I recommend a shiny top coat to bring out the colour of the glitter. I needed three thin coats for full coverage.

Dollish Polish

I'll Swallow Your Soul

I'll Swallow Your Soul

They're Coming To Get You Barbara is based on Night Of The Living Dead. This polish has a sheer grey base and is full of various glitters in red, neon green, white and black. Includes larger black moons and white skull and crossbone glitter. I suggest letting this polish rest upside down for awhile prior to use. Even with doing that I was unable to fish out any of the crossbones glitter. I'll be honest, I'm not terribly upset by that. I think they look like alien bugs! For the pics I have two coats of They're Coming To Get You Barbara over OPI Stranger Tides. A glitter taming top coat is needed for a smooth nail. I used a regular top coat and you can see that it is chunky on the nail.

They're Coming To Get You Barbara

They're Coming To Get You Barbara

Dollish Polish

Is everyone ready for Halloween!!
To purchase Dollish Polish please visit their store HERE.

*polish purchased by me and all opinions are my own*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers!