Monday 21 October 2013

OPI Pink of Hearts 2013

This weekend involved some fund raising at work for breast cancer so I pulled out this years OPI set. The set consists of two full sized polishes, Pink-ing Of You and More Than A Glimmer. There are also pink ribbon and silver stud stickers.

Pink-ing Of You is a nice medium pink creme. I needed three coats for full coverage. More Than A Glimmer is a matte glitter top coat. It's a bit on the thick side. Some dabbing was required with this. I really liked both the polishes. Hated the stickers. They were REALLY hard to get off the sheet. Even with tweezers. They also shrunk a bit when top coat was applied. I did not use the stud stickers.

breast cancer

Pink-ing Of You

Pink Of Hearts 2013

I am glad I grabbed this set. The polishes will be used again, I'm sure. Thank you all for stopping by today. Have a great Monday!

*polish purchased by me and all opinions are my own*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers!