Friday 11 October 2013

Orange shades metal and shimmer

Continuing with orange shades I have three more today.

China Glaze Harvest Moon. I have to say that I love this polish. Always have, always will! This is a burnt metallic orange. Two coats for full coverage.

china glaze harvest moon

china glaze harvest moon

china glaze harvest moon

china glaze harvest moon

OPI Clubbing Til Sunrise is a medium orange shimmer. I love the end result, but the formula doesn't wow me. Three coats for full coverage, but be careful with pulling. This also dried quite slowly. Formula was thin.

opi clubbing til sunrise

opi clubbing til sunrise

opi clubbing til sunrise

opi clubbing til sunrise

Jessica Overture. I included this because it is officially called an iridescent copper. To me it leans much more of a red. You do get the hints of copper, but that's it. Their official little colour dot isn't very accurate in my opinion. That being said, it has a great formula and I had full coverage in two coats.

jessica overture

jessica overture

jessica overture

jessica overture

There you go, three more orange shades to choose from. Hope you enjoyed!

*polishes purchased by me and all opinions are my own*

1 comment:

  1. I love that China Glaze polish. The OPI is really pretty too. I am going to see if I can find it.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers!