Monday 28 October 2013

Stamping - failure- bundle monster 305

As I am sure you are aware if you follow my blog regularly, I don't usually do any stamping. You are about to see why! I am determined to become a better stamper, so be prepared to witness all my mistakes along the way.
Today I have Bundle Monster plate 305. Halloween theme.

Base is OPI Haven't The Foggiest and stamping polish is all from Konad.

Bundle Monster 305

Bundle Monster 305

Bundle Monster 305

stamping

All products used were purchased by me from Bundle Monster and Nail Polish Canada.

4 comments:

  1. It's not that bad! Looks like graffiti.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not sure why this is a failure. I think you did a great job! I love the colour combinations too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I was just having a hard time picking up an entire image. And my placement needs work.

      Delete

I love to hear from my readers!