Tuesday 19 November 2013

Emily de Molly Fashion Victim

Well, if you need a pick me up, I have one for you today. I needed something a bit brighter so I went with Emily de Molly Fashion Victim.

Fashion Victim is a bright pink jelly with various sized pink glitter including holographic. Applied really nicely for something with this amount of glitter in it. I only needed two coats for full coverage. A third coat would be required for those with longer nails. My photos are with top coat. Any curl you see is just reflective. No curling to report!

Fashion Victim

Emily de Molly

Emily de Molly

Emily de Molly

Fashion Victim

I do love a good jelly! For information on purchasing Emily de Molly polish please click HERE. There is a list of stockists for those that live outside of Australia. I purchased this from Nail Polish Canada. Hope you enjoyed my pick me up today! Hope to see you back soon.

*polish purchased by me and all opinions are my own*

4 comments:

  1. I actually really needed a pick-me-up today... it's been a rough day and it's only the morning haha so thanks for spreading some joy and happiness with such a cute, pretty, bright, and joyous polish =) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's amazing! emily de molly polishes are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers!