Monday 4 November 2013

Essie Parka Perfect and Luxeffects Sparkle On Top swatches

Parka Perfect and Sparkle on Top are both new winter 2013 polishes from Essie.

Parka Perfect is a light, dusty blue with shimmer. I had full coverage in two coats. On longer nails, you may need three. Formula was good for me, and the shimmer isn't lost in application! Average dry time.

Essie Parka Perfect

Essie Parka Perfect

Essie Parka Perfect

Sparkle On Top is a new addition to the Luxeffects line. The is a clear based polish with iridescent flakies and larger shard pieces. The base is thick. For this reason, I only applied one coat. Reminds me a bit of sun shining through crystal. You'll need a thicker top coat to smooth out the larger shard glitters.

Luxeffects Sparkle On Top

Luxeffects Sparkle On Top

Luxeffects Sparkle On Top

I recently purchased these from Nail Polish Canada. Excuse my lack of clean up. I was doing a bunch of swatching and was trying to avoid too much acetone.


2 comments:

I love to hear from my readers!