Tuesday 5 November 2013

Essie Sparkle On Top vs Shine Of The Times

Doing a side by side of Essie Sparkle On Top and Shine Of The Times. Both are from the Luxeffects line. I decided to compare the two, because in my head I was thinking that the two seemed quite similar. At least that was what I thought. I couldn't have been more wrong!

I'll let the pictures do the talking!

essie shine of the times

sparkle on top

essie shine of the times

essie sparkle on top

I have one coat of each layered over Essie Chinchilly. If you would like to see Sparkle On Top layered over something different, you can see my review HERE. And so Chinchilly doesn't feel left out, I'll show a couple of that one too!

chinchilly

chinchilly

2 comments:

  1. That is distressing. I didn't get around to picking these up a few years ago and it hadn't occured to me that it would be different given how it looks in the bottle. Sparkle looks a lot louder than shine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And thanks for showing the difference

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers!