Wednesday 20 November 2013

Revlon Chroma Chameleon

Hi everyone!  Today I have two polishes from the Revlon Chroma Chameleon collection. This was a set of colour shifting or duochromes that was released a while ago. I happened to find these on clearance for $1.99 cdn at my local drug store.

Amethyst is a true duochrome that shifts from purple to green. I used three thin coats for full coverage. The formula is a bit sticky, so I recommend that you let dry a bit before applying more coats. Minimal brush strokes. This is quite eye catching, but at the same time it isn't all that unique.

Amethyst

Revlon Chroma Chameleon

Amethyst

Revlon Chroma Chameleon

Topaz in the bottle looks like a green to blue colour shift. However on the nail it just translated to a green gold metallic finish. No matter what, I couldn't see a flash of blue. Also required three thin coats for full coverage. Again, minimal brush strokes. This was a disappointment as I was looking for a duochrome finish.





If you are interested in these you might just want to search the clearance section of your local drug store.

*polish purchased by me and all opinions are my own*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers!