Saturday 28 December 2013

Christmas Day Santa Hats

So here is my (better late then never) Christmas Day manicure!

I decided to go for a variation of a Santa hat with accent nails. I got this idea from a picture I saw floating around on facebook in the summer. At this point I have no idea who it belonged to. Sorry!

My accent nail is Delush Polish Born In Blood. This was part of Adrianne's Dexter halloween collection! For the hats, the clear part of the nail is China Glaze Snow Globe. The hats are China Glaze Ring In The Red, White On White with a dab of Fairy Dust on top for the trim.

Overall, I was quite happy with these. Whimsical and fun and festive, which is what I was hoping for! Hope you all had a great Christmas!

Delush Polish

China Glaze


Delush Polish

Delush Polish is available HERE. And PS there is currently a sale going on! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed.

*polish purchased by me*

1 comment:

I love to hear from my readers!