Monday 23 December 2013

Christmas Now by KBShimmer

Christmas Now is from the Christmas blogger collection. This polish was made with Crystal's Crazy Combos. When I think of Christmas glitter, this is what comes to mind!

Christmas Now is a bright green jelly filled with gold stars and various size and colours of squares and circles. And when I say filled, I mean FILLED! So much glitter that you don't need to go hunting for anything. Application was easy considering everything in this polish. I did need two coats of Clearly On Top to mostly smooth it out. This applies thickly, so you should only need two coats. And it is a jelly, so it can also be layered.

KBShimmer Christmas Now

KBShimmer Christmas Now

KBShimmer Christmas Now

KBShimmer Christmas Now

Green, squishy goodness! As you know, I am partial to green. KBShimmer can be purchased from their site HERE, or if you are international, you can buy from Harlow & Co.
Thanks for stopping by today. Hope you are all ready for the holidays.

*polish purchased by me and all opinions are my own*

1 comment:

I love to hear from my readers!