Tuesday 3 December 2013

Color Club Portfolio

Color Club Portfolio is a deep purple with an amazing flash of green duochrome! Unfortunately, it was next to impossible to get a decent picture! Ugh, I hate it when that happens.

Photos shown are two coats with a coat of top coat.

Portfolio

Color Club

Portfolio

As you can see, after three days of wear, I did have a bit of tip wear. Nothing too extreme. No staining upon removal either!
I got this polish at Nail Polish Canada. I actually redeemed some of my points for it! Yeah free!

3 comments:

  1. What a unique looking color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I came here from WPNFF feedback post. :) I really like your blog - your follow buttons are up top where I like them, you have nice photos. My only suggestion is maybe use a drop down menu for your labels or combine some labels? It's a pretty big label cloud. Edit: also, please get rid of captcha commenting - I really hate having to do that on blogs and often will not comment. Disqus is a great alternative if you have a problem with spammers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I didn't realize I had captcha! I'll have to figure out how to do that.

      Delete

I love to hear from my readers!