Tuesday 31 December 2013

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year readers! I wish you all the most fabulous 2014. Glitter on!!!!

My mani for tonight is Wicked Polish Black Friday with an accent of A England Holy Grail (new version)

wicked polish

wicked polish

black friday

wicked polish

Black Friday was part of Llarowe's November A Box, Indied. Unfortunately, this was the only option for purchase of this polish. It makes for a great new years mani. It is like fireworks in a bottle! Three thin coats with top coat. Holy Grail was purchased from Nail Polish Canada. Like every A England polish I have tried, it was flawless!
Have a safe night everyone! See you in 2014.

*polish purchased by me*

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty... I love them both, but HG is SUCH a pretty gold! I know what I want for my b-day, lol. Happy 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is pretty! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers!