Sunday 22 December 2013

"Let's Make A Christmas Miracurl"

I know, what am I talking about! Well, Nail Polish Canada is giving away three BaByliss MiraCurl's this Christmas. In fact, the winners will be announced on Christmas Day. For details on how to enter please use this link. http://www.nailpolishcanada.com/products/miracurl-by-babyliss.html.

Let’s Make a Christmas Miracurl!


There’s too much pain and suffering in the world due to flat hair. Burns, chronic lateness, and spousal disputes only scrape the surface (ok, that may be a slight exaggeration).
We’re taking a stand by giving away three Miracurls to whoever can prove they are the most “in need” of one!
Okay, so I'm not a good at coming up with funny and/or thought provoking ideas. My entry is just the truth. I always burn my fingers and/or knuckles while trying to curl my hair. I know. I am almost as bad at curling my hair as I am at trying to figure out how to use my blog. Now you know why it is so basic. Sorry, a little off topic. Anyway, wouldn't it be nice to have a something that did all the work for you. It even beeps when it is finished doing the curl! 
So, don't forget to enter this contest. You don't need to have a blog. Open to residents of Canada and United States. You can find other details on the NPC site.
Thanks for having a look everyone and good luck to all the entrants!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers!