Wednesday 18 December 2013

OPI Underneath the Mistletoe and Sally Hansen Twinkle Toes-ty

One week till Christmas! How did that happen? I should be wrapping gifts right now, but how can I resist posting pretty polish swatches. Today I have OPI Underneath The Mistletoe and Sally Hansen Twinkle Toes-ty accent.

Underneath The Mistletoe is a red crelly with fine glitter thrown in. Applied perfectly in two coats. Super eye catching in person. I feel the cranberry vibe when I look at it. Top coat really makes it stand out. No issues to report.
Twinkle Toes-ty is a clear based topper with gold and pink holographic glitter in fine and medium. I LOVE this. I truly don't think I have anything quite like it! Could be worn over a variety of colours. This is two coats as an accent. Coverage was pretty even and the base wasn't too thick.

Sally Hansen Twinkle Toes-ty

OPI Underneath The Mistletoe

Sally Hansen Twinkle Toes-ty

OPI Underneath The Mistletoe

Sally Hansen Twinkle Toes-ty

Overall I really love both of these. Very me shades! Thanks for having a peek today and I hope to see you back soon.

*polish purchased by me and all opinions are my own*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers!