Friday 3 January 2014

Girly Bits Mint To Be swatches

Girly Bits Mint To Be was designed as a base to be worn under glitter toppers. It is a bright minty green. Formula was good. After two coats I had almost perfect coverage, but did notice a few spots that were lighter, so I did do a third coat. Top coat nicely evened everything out. Please excuse the colour of my fingers in the photos. Mint greens tend to rebel with my skin tone!

Mint To Be

Girly Bits

Mint To Be

Girly Bits polishes are available HERE. The shop is currently down until January 6th for the holidays. Pam also includes a list of stockists that carry her brand. Options are available worldwide. If you would like to see what this polish looks like with some glitter, click HERE to see a post I previously did using this as the base colour.

Thanks for the visit!

*polish purchased by me and all opinions are my own*

1 comment:

I love to hear from my readers!