Thursday 9 January 2014

Yule Light Up My Life by Serum No 5

This polish was part of a trio released as an LE Holiday collection. The other two polishes are HoHo Holodays by Lacquer Lust and Naughty and Nice from Polished by KPT.

Yule Light Up My Life is a glitter topper that glows in the dark. Unfortunately I don't have a black light so I failed at getting a picture of the glow. I can see red, gold, green, blue, black and maybe some other colours in this topper. It is really a lot of fun. It also isn't limited to just wearing it for the holidays. I decided to layer this over China Glaze Elephant Walk. I used two coats. Applied very easily.

Yule Light Up My Life

serum no 5

Yule Light Up My Life

serum no 5

I really liked this combo, but of course you could layer it over just about anything. For more information, please visit Serum No. 5 site. Currently shipping of polish is only available to the US and Canada, but you can find a list of stockists on the site.
Thanks for having a look at today's post. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.

*polish purchased by me and all opinions are my own*

2 comments:

  1. What a pretty and fun glitter! It looks great over the grey :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa. I was a fan of the combo too.

      Delete

I love to hear from my readers!