Wednesday 26 February 2014

Cadillacquer What The Heart Wants swatch and review

Cadillacquer What The Heart Wants
This is a minty green creme with gold circles and squares. Also a bit of gold shimmer, but it isn't that noticeable in most lighting. I needed three coats for full coverage. Photos are with top coat. I did notice that this seemed to take longer to dry. Good wear time. 


What The Heart Wants

What The Heart Wants

This is a nice subtle glitter polish. I do like a nice mint shade!
Please visit the Cadillacquer site for pricing information. And a bonus, this polish is currently on sale! They are based out of Switzerland but do ship internationally. You can also find a list of international stockists if you prefer to order from somewhere closer to home. Thank you for stopping by!

*polish purchased by me and all opinions are my own*

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty and seems like it would be a perfect polish for St. Patrick's Day!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers!