Friday 21 March 2014

Divergent theme nail stamping

Happy Friday. Today my daughter and I are going to see the Divergent movie. Of course, this called for a mani to go with it! Very excited. I hope the movie doesn't disappoint.

divergent nail art

divergent nail art

divergent nail art

Polish used on nails. OPI Skull & Glossbones, Give Me The Moon, I Saw U Saw We Saw Warsaw, Cult Nails Nevermore. Stamping done with Maybelline Bold Gold, Vernis Classique Copper, Mundo De Unas # 2 black and # 34 dark grey. Plates used BM H-08, JR 13 and 29 and MJ XV.


I hope you enjoyed my interpretation! I had to improvise a bit with stamps. The zombie hands weren't really the best choice, but that was what I had.
Have a great weekend everyone!

6 comments:

  1. These are amazing! I'm kind of ashamed that I have yet to read the books even though I've heard its very good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa, you really should read them! If you like those type of books?

      Delete
  2. These came out so well! I haven't seen the movie yet but I hope to soon. I love the fire and flame nail, it's a good balance for the other nails :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these! I totally forgot the movie came out already, or I'd have gone this weekend! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dunno anything about Divergent, but I love this gothic look!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers!