Monday 10 March 2014

OABTRAD from Colors By Llarowe

Just so you know, OABTRAD actually stands for orchids are better then roses any day. And as the name states, this is an orchid holographic!

I had full coverage in two coats. Dried to a shine on its own, but photos do show it with top coat. No issues with the formula to report. I wore this for a few days and only had minimal tip wear. Very pretty, and I don't think my pictures do it justice!

oabtrad - colors by llarowe

oabtrad - colors by llarowe

oabtrad - colors by llarowe

oabtrad - colors by llarowe

Colors by Llarowe polishes can be found at Llarowe and they are also now being carried at Harlow & Co. Both ship internationally. The newer releases can be hard to get, so make sure to pay attention to sale updates from both sites.
As always, thanks for the visit!

*polish purchased by me and all opinions are my own*

1 comment:

I love to hear from my readers!