Monday 3 March 2014

SquareHue Tokyo 02.14

Today I have my first SquareHue box to share with you. SquareHue is a monthly subscription box that retails for $14.99 plus shipping. You can find all the details HERE. This is the February box Tokyo 02.14.

Up first is Roppongi. This is a semi sheer lemon/lime base with iridescent shimmer and a copper flash. After noticing how sheer it was I decided to show it layered on my middle and ring fingers. I've shown it over white. I noticed over the white that the copper flash isn't nearly as noticeable. The pinky and index fingers are three medium coats. The polish is a bit tacky but was still easy to apply. IRL there was still a bit of VNL on these fingers.

Tokyo

SquareHue Roppongi

Tokyo

This is Shibuya a magenta micro glitter. Again three coats, but still some VNL. Had nice sparkle to it. No issues with application to report.

SquareHue Tokyo

Shibuya

SquareHue Tokyo

Ginza is a blue chrome like polish. Described as a shimmer, but it isn't very noticeable. This is very sheer. I have three coats and there is definite VNL. Even more pronounced in person. Minimal visible brush strokes.
Ginza

SquareHue Tokyo

SquareHue Tokyo

So, overall these polishes were nice, but nothing really wowed me with its awesomeness. As this is my first box, I'm not writing them off just yet. Anyone here a SquareHue subscriber? What are your thoughts?

Thanks for stopping by today. Hope to see you back soon.

*polish purchased by me and all opinions are my own*

1 comment:

  1. Nice colors but agree that they aren't too unique.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers!