Tuesday 29 April 2014

Dance Legend 161 Thermal Polish

Hello readers. Today I have Dance Legend 161 for you. Dance Legend is a Russian brand that is available internationally at Llarowe.

161 is a thermal polish that when warm is a bright light grey/white and while cool is a granite grey. Also contains silver shimmer that shows nicely at all times. I used three thin coats plus top coat. I had no issues with the formula. Wore this for three days with only minimal tip wear when I removed. 

Dance Legend 161

thermal colour change

Dance Legend 161

Dance Legend 161

I admit that I have a bit of a weakness for thermals. I really loved this and it got a ton of compliments while I was wearing it. As mentioned, I purchased this at Llarowe. Unfortunately it is currently out of stock. Sorry about that. Hope you enjoyed.

*polish purchased by me and all opinions are my own*

2 comments:

  1. Such a cool color change. I have yet to try one so I need to change that.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers!